Dewi Persik Operations Virginity


Intention Dewi Persik (Depe) for virginity operation finally materialized. Rocking the saw's owner admitted that he had completed surgery virginity some time ago.

"I've lived virginity operation. So let me widows, but just like a virgin," joked Depe, Friday (6/3/2011).

Step Rocking owner saws came after undergoing a wide range of consultations with doctors. Saipul Jamil's ex-wife wanted to satisfy her future husband one day.

"I'm much looking for information about the operation. I also wanted to give something wonderful to my husband I get back," he said.

In fact, the singer Stealth did not hesitate to tell the new operating lived on his twitter account.

Source : okezone

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011. Beauty Girls . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Login | Site map
Powered by Blogger